free website stats program To my freinds if you dont mind... | Harley Davidson Forums

To my freinds if you dont mind...

mat 60

I haven't been on here much for a while because at first I was very busy doing a remodeled in my store and now that I'm done with that about 3 weeks we found out my stepson has cancer real bad. They don't give him much hope but are going to start treating him with radiation and chemo soon..He is home with us and I must tell you I feel so bad for him and his mom..I guess what I want to say to you is I am thankful for the great friends I have here and when something like this happens it makes you think about times when we have disagreements with each other its not worth it and I certainly wish you all well...God bless you all...Mark

Sorry to hear about your step son Mark, I'll say a prayer for him and his mom. Keep the faith, miracles do happen.

Mat,

May God bless you and your wife with the strength and courage to face the future. And may you find peace in all the good that you have shared together....

So sorry to hear this, I will be adding all to the prayer chain, stay strong, you know you have tons of support here

Sometimes we wish we could just push a button and things would clear up. But we all know that can't happen. BUT, what does make us feel better with all the things going on in our lives, are the FRIENDS that we have made over the years. Just KNOWING that they will give their support, makes life seem a little more bearable. Thoughts and prayers go out to your stepson, and your entire family Mat. Hang tough!

BRIAN

Mark, Susan and I are crushed to hear this. We will be including him and your family in our prayers. If there is ANYTHING we can do, anything you need, we are just a few miles and a call away. God bless you all.

Back