free website stats program To my freinds if you dont mind... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

To my freinds if you dont mind...

Mark, so sorry to hear this. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I have been wondering for a while now if you all would be ok with a little update....Excuse me if this sounds strange . Jeff is doing ok with his radiation treatment on his hip and now his brain..In about a week or so he will be starting chemo. Dr said there is a 30 percent chance he may have a year with treatment......He is still quite aware of whats going on and he has a strong will and is loved ..I pray for him and my wife...I been staying busy with work during the day and boy am I glad my business is at home...I must admit I sometimes have a cold one after work and think about this for a hour or so before I put on my happy face :) and go in for supper....I no this sounds weird but I feel lucky that I am able to help him and his mom thought this..I no that as time goes on there will be alto more tension in the house .I wish I could do more here for them..
I also hope you all have a great thanksgiving......Mark.......PS ..I am looking forward to a spring ride :s..

\

I have been wondering for a while now if you all would be ok with a little update....Excuse me if this sounds strange . Jeff is doing ok with his radiation treatment on his hip and now his brain..In about a week or so he will be starting chemo. Dr said there is a 30 percent chance he may have a year with treatment......He is still quite aware of whats going on and he has a strong will and is loved ..I pray for him and my wife...I been staying busy with work during the day and boy am I glad my business is at home...I must admit I sometimes have a cold one after work and think about this for a hour or so before I put on my happy face :) and go in for supper....I no this sounds weird but I feel lucky that I am able to help him and his mom thought this..I no that as time goes on there will be alto more tension in the house .I wish I could do more here for them..
I also hope you all have a great thanksgiving......Mark.......PS ..I am looking forward to a spring ride :s..

\

Mark I'm sure the whole HDTimeline family is here for you and your family. Your strength is an inspiration for all of us. In the months ahead your family will look to you for help with their ordeal and I'm sure you will be there for them. Don

Hey Mat, I hope things turn around for your family. I'm sure the help and support your giving to them will be rewarded with a full recovery.

Very sorry to hear about your step son. My sister had a similar diagnosis. It didn;t look good. That was ten years ago. She has been cancer free since then. One thing that helped her (and us) is that she never lost her faith. Talk to God. He will halp you and y our family through this. You will all be in my prayers.

Back