free website stats program To my freinds if you dont mind... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

To my freinds if you dont mind...

Matt...very sorry to hear the bad news, your friends will always be here and support you and your family.

take care bud

Matt my best wishes to you and your family and the hope that everything has a good outcome

Brian

Mat, so sorry to hear about your stepson. I'm hoping for only the best for you, your wife and stepson. Hang in there Mat, there just might be a happy ending for all of you. You are so right, things like this really gets your priorities in order.

Mark - I can't tell you how sorry I was to read about your stepson. Prayers going out to him and your entire family.

Mark I just want to say what everyone else has. I'm so sorry to hear about your stepson. Your family will be in our prayers.

So sorry to read this Mat, but never give up hope mate. My son had a very dangerous aggressive cancer at the age of sixteen in 1994. After surgery and follow up treatment, he is a happily married Dad, now thirty five years of age with two perfect children.

I have an idea of what your wife and you are going through, and it is horrible.

All the best to you and your family Mat.

T

Mark, your family is now in my family's prayers. God Bless you all and may his grace lead your stepson through this battle.
Alex
WAP.gif

Mark,

Tell your son to keep-up the fight...positive thinking/prayer can work miracles...we see it every day!

Back