free website stats program To my freinds if you dont mind... | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

To my freinds if you dont mind...

Wow, what terrible news. Spend as much time with your family as you can. Family is everything. God bless your family. I pray he lends his healing hands. Miracles do still happen! stay positive.

HI..Everyone..:)...I think I would like to tell you my friend whats going on if you don't mind...My wife and Jeff came home from the Dr's office to and told me there will be no chemo because Jeff has cancer everywhere and only has mts to live..He is still right here in our living room where he can be around us more..I am so glad he is here and have been doing everything I can for him and his mom...I wish every darn won of you and your families good health and I mean it...Take care everyone....Mark

Thank goodness he can be around loved ones in his very own home.I would think that's more comfortable than the Hospital.God bless you and your family.

Marc,

So, sorry to read the update regarding your son's condition. Many of us are praying for a Christmas miracle for your son and family. If nothing else your son is home for Christmas and it is a great opportunity for the family to make this a special holiday season. God bless you and your family.

Back