free website stats program Put Your Baby Up Yet ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Put Your Baby Up Yet ?

Purchased all of the supplies today. My goal is to have it done before December so that I can get my car in the garage for the winter.

Nope. But here in the Houston area, "putting her up" means putting on the lowers!! Year round ridin'!!

TQ

Well I finally gave in to old man winter and accepted the fact that she'll be wintering for another 4 - 5 months. Been hesitant to put her up but the 20" of snow outside pretty much seal the deal. :bigsmiley15: Gotta love Montana's 2 seasons, Summer and Winter.

Working on detailing today, add stabil, then park on its special Harley floor, double cover and install tender. Bye bye till spring.:(:(:(:(:(

About a week ago I washed the bike, added seafoam, topped off the tank and took it for a 20 mile ride...then topped off the tank again and headed home and changed all the fluids. Next day I polished and waxed the bike. It's now sitting atop the pitbull jack for the winter, covered with sheets and steel wool in the exhaust.

I still have my Goldwing out which I will ride until they salt the roads at which time it will get new fluids, washed, waxed and put up for the winter.

Back