free website stats program Put Your Baby Up Yet ? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Put Your Baby Up Yet ?

Last ride was the 3rd of nov. just gave in after 20" of snow piled up and put the stablizer in the tank...hope spring comes early.

There are some days here that are too cold to ride but usually I can ride year round, love it!
I never put mine away here in N Alabama, there is always some good days to ride. I did change all the fluid's the other day and will change them again around April, just for my peace o mind

will be putting blueboy on the lift this weekend, got 2+ long cold months to get it all ready for hualing down to Fla. in Feb for trip to the Keys.

I wonder if anyone puts up in July and August in the southern boarder states, I would say being from the north that when it's over 95F in the summer here, I do not enjoy riding much. 100+, don't think I could do it. :p

I wonder if anyone puts up in July and August in the southern boarder states, I would say being from the north that when it's over 95F in the summer here, I do not enjoy riding much. 100+, don't think I could do it. :p

No DR EVIL, we ride year round, just a bit faster to stay cool:s

I don't do too much recreational riding in the deep heat of summer, but if it is not raining, I'm riding back and forth to work.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Toy ride this weekend, can't miss that, it sound like we will 30deg wether

Last year we went for a ride at Chrismass, (100 miles) that was a little on the chilly side:small3d007:

But i'm thinking of pumping up the motor so she could be down for a few months, :(

Back