free website stats program Put Your Baby Up Yet ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Put Your Baby Up Yet ?

Getting ready to ride mine down to Columbia, SC to it's new home next week so I hope I don't have to put her away. They tell me they ride 12 of 12 there. Hope so.

Hey Glen,
How do you like that Ultra? (dumb question probably) Thats the exact bike Im lookin at getting next year, well mabe a 2011/ 2012 I see your in Va. Can you tell me what Dealer you dealt with and did you get a good deal on it (i.e full msrp or did they come down off it). Not tryin to be nosey, Im just tryin to get some info for my shopping research. Im in Va. Beach, but will travel to get a good deal.

Thanks
Ike

Hey Ike,

I love the Ultra. I traded an 05 Heritage that I wish I would have kept in addition to the Ultra. After a long days ride the wife is still ready to go some more. The cruise is great and the storage something that we take good use of. One thing I noticed was that when you hit 75mph you don't even feel like the bike is breathing hard.

As for the deal I should have gotten it a month earlier before the season kicked in. Nothing off MSRP but they don't add either. If you wait til feb you will get a better deal. I bought from Shenandoah HD in Staunton. You might check with Waugh in Orange I hear they deal some.

Good luck.

Hey Ike,

I love the Ultra. I traded an 05 Heritage that I wish I would have kept in addition to the Ultra. After a long days ride the wife is still ready to go some more. The cruise is great and the storage something that we take good use of. One thing I noticed was that when you hit 75mph you don't even feel like the bike is breathing hard.

As for the deal I should have gotten it a month earlier before the season kicked in. Nothing off MSRP but they don't add either. If you wait til feb you will get a better deal. I bought from Shenandoah HD in Staunton. You might check with Waugh in Orange I hear they deal some.

Good luck.

Thanks Glen, glad your enjoying it.

Think I was a day late. Rode her to work in 25F degree and on the way home she starter tapping like mad. It was so bad you could hear it above the wind noise and stock pipes. Looks like I will be searching for a someplace either in Limerick to have her checked out, or a trailer to take her to the dealer in Waterford.

I just put the RG up after an early AM ride, cleaned her up and plugged in the BT. I'll be leaving this afternoon for late lunch in Orange Lake, I'll be riding the Heritage. Looks like more of the same tomorrow, I guess it's better riding and cleaning off bugs than brushing the white stuff off the dog and waiting for spring. For all you brothers in the northern climes, I'll keep you in my thoughts when I'm in the wind.

Mine's been ready for winter since mid October and was just hoping for one more nice warm, dry stretch.... didn't happen. Rain and frost on the road prevented the riding and we've had a fair snowfall since last week Thursday so she's parked 'til spring now.
Now I'm just hoping for an early spring.:57:

I just put the RG up after an early AM ride, cleaned her up and plugged in the BT. I'll be leaving this afternoon for late lunch in Orange Lake, I'll be riding the Heritage. Looks like more of the same tomorrow, I guess it's better riding and cleaning off bugs than brushing the white stuff off the dog and waiting for spring. For all you brothers in the northern climes, I'll keep you in my thoughts when I'm in the wind.

You keep riding and ill clean the white stuff off the dog
here is one of the dog taken today

Brian

Attachments

• DSCF0030 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0030 (Medium).JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 18
Just took her off the lift. Spruced her up for a toy run tomorrow. We are lucky here in south Mississippi. We seldom have over 3 or 4 days in the teens per year plus if it is freezing in the morning it will usually warm up to the high 40's to mid 50's.

Mine is just napping. Even in this part of NW CT., we will get a decent day once in a while. I want to be able to take advantage of one if it comes. A little ride to go get coffee is enough to return that riding smile. I'm trying to store the bike in my enclosed trailer this year. I'll check it daily to watch for condensation..If that happens, I'll try a few things before returning it to the garage. I sure do need the room in the garage. (for us older cats...it looks like Fibber McGee's closet.)

Somewhere on the forum I spoke about GoldenRod damp chasers. They will keep the condensation at bay.

Back