free website stats program Put Your Baby Up Yet ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Put Your Baby Up Yet ?

Dr.Evil

I stored my bike this Wednesday because the weather will be bad for a while, and I do like the truck in the garage. My battery is completely dead now, so there will be no pulling it out on that warm December day that we have some times.

:( :( :(

Look on the bright side, this is the time of year for all the modifications we talked about during the riding season, get her all spruced up for next year.

Have the tank full. Just need to detail and cover, install tender and forget about it.

Took two of my three to the dealership two weeks ago. I get a break on the labor when I store it with them. already have work orders written up. Then I collect parts for the work I will do myself in the spring. Its sad to put em away, but in with the bikes out with the quads and shotguns.

I have not laid any of the bikes up for winter yet however if i send the black dog out he comes in white so winter is here so over the weekend perhaps ill get out to the sheds and sort them out although i keep them ready just in case the weather gets better

Brian

Yes it's a sad day when the bike's put to rest for another season. Mine's been hibernating for a few weeks already, but I'll wake her after holidays to start on the winter projects...

Getting ready to ride mine down to Columbia, SC to it's new home next week so I hope I don't have to put her away. They tell me they ride 12 of 12 there. Hope so.

She's up in the air , but not too sound asleep. here in NC sometimes we will get a break in the weather for a few days, and she's always ready to go. :D

she is in her winter home,but i will be getting her out from time to time to add some chrome and stuff and take he for rides on the nice days.

Back