free website stats program "Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread) | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread)

re: "Patriot Guard Riders?" (Post in this section)

Not a member, But I am serving in Afghanistan, and I just want to say thanks for what you do..

Can someone pleae tell me if PGR allow 1%ers to join? I have a friend in NH and says PGR have them. If that is the case..I'll have to re-think
Thanks
Members may be asked to cover "offensive or controversial" club patches or slogans with masking tape during a mission, afterall it's not about us, but about the deceased. It's a diverse group with something in common. Patriotism, respect, honor, family and gratitude to name a few. If you can't get over that (covered) patch for a few hours then you probably should re-think your decision. You, on the other hand, would be welcome if you choose to share those values and honor our heroes, regardless of your MC affiliation, race, origin, religion, etc. Get it?

South West Missouri PGR here. I've been on 3 missions so far. I enjoy the diverse group we have and it can be a very humbleing experiance.

I'm not a member, but go on missions whenever possible.

Sarge, Thank you for your Service to Our Country.

PGR Member, Charlotte NC.

Tom

Yes thank you Sarge for your service. If not for people like you and all of the other hero's that put their live's on the line so that we as a nation can live in freedom.God Bless you!

Back