free website stats program "Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread) | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread)

re: "Patriot Guard Riders?" (Post in this section)

Can someone pleae tell me if PGR allow 1%ers to join? I have a friend in NH and says PGR have them. If that is the case..I'll have to re-think
Thanks

I'm not a PGR officer or spokesman, but i believe ANYONE who wishes to show their support/respect for our brave fighting men and women is welcome....regardless of race, color, creed, or m/c affiliation.

I've seen pics of HA's 'standing a flag line' next to 90 year old gramdmothers

Can someone pleae tell me if PGR allow 1%ers to join? I have a friend in NH and says PGR have them. If that is the case..I'll have to re-think
Thanks

Hope you're 're-thinking' on joining. See you're a veteran. Still active?
Afganistan?

Thank you for your service.

ride safe

member Wa. PGR

Not a member yet! I live in Mulvane ks where it all started! A few weeks ago I saw a service where the gaurd was present!! Brought a tear to my eyes & made me proud to be an american!! My son just joined the US Army so a new found respect for the amazing members of the Patriot Gaurd!!! Keep up the awesome tribute to this amazing country!!!!

Thanks

I think we'd welcome anyone who would stand with us.

Only thing that might be asked is to descretely cover the patch "just in case" ya know what I mean?

I just joined the Missouri PGR and cant wait to get back home, and ride with you all!! My time in the Marine Corps is coming to an end; So I think its my duty to carry on by Honoring the next generation of service men and women!

Missouri....St. Louis area.
New member as of about a month ago.....yet to do my first mission.
Still recovering from a heart attack.
This is the least I can do for old school chums and everyone else!!!

Thanks

No disrespect intended. If you are worried about who you ride with rather than why you ride, you may not be PGR material. It is about respect for the fallen hero and his/her family. Thats all.

Respects...Joe

West Texas Member here. And very Proud to be part of such a great Group.

Relatively new member from S.D but did meet w/ the PGR in Ogden, UT a few weeks ago. Great event.

Back