free website stats program "Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread) | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread)

re: "Patriot Guard Riders?" (Post in this section)

Wyoming Vet and PGR member...blessed to be able to show support for those who serve for their country.

Central illinois, husband and i both. Haven't been able to do many missions due to timing and / or locaton but wish we could do more. No military background for either of us but have family members that have served and are serving.

Las Vegas , Nevada Patriot Guard Riders

You just have to give back.....

PGR member here in Phoenix.
Always want to do what I can for those that are still in the Service.

I joined the PGR in Michigan last month. I am in the process of getting my flags in order. It is an honor to be able to give even so little for those who have given their lives to protect our freedom.

I was curious to know if there are still many protesters left, or have they been sent packing by the PGR?

San Diego is a pretty big military town, I have never seen a protester at a military funeral out here. I ride with PGR to show my respect for the service member, the family, and the flag. I also hope that part of the respect we show during these events begins to make up for the disrespect shown to service members during the Viet Nam war. Hopefully, it is not too little too late.

Patriot Guard Riders, please sign in here. Let us know that you are helping our men and women in uniform with your services.

Thanks

Proud PGR member from NY.
I ride missions from Lake Ontario to PA, and from Buffalo to Syracuse.

PGR, VFW life, VVA chapter 20,NRA life, and HOG life

NY PGR here. Did not realize there was this thread till now. Check my post on the CA school boy. I'm a new member and have not actively participated yet but very proud to be a member. Harley owners are some of the BEST people in the world.

Back