free website stats program Oil help | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Oil help

I should of put a GATE on my Community Entrance BEFORE a whole Heard of Milk Cows rambled down the street to visited me....

I got the Job of putting in DOUBLE GATES in Their Cow Community Tho .... So $$$ did changed Hands... BUT

THEY ALL Came Back to VISIT me AGAIN about 3 week later.. Someone Left open the Double DOUBLE GATES I just installed.....

I should of charged MORE $$$$ for the Double Gates to compensate for their SECOND un-wanted MESSY Visit...

They NEED a Guarded station put there,,, Mmmmmn A new JOB..

So much for OUR Gated Communities...

signed....BUBBIE

BUBBIE, you must have a very GREEN lawn with the cows around :s:D

I should of put a GATE on my Community Entrance BEFORE a whole Heard of Milk Cows rambled down the street to visited me....

I got the Job of putting in DOUBLE GATES in Their Cow Community Tho .... So $$$ did changed Hands... BUT

THEY ALL Came Back to VISIT me AGAIN about 3 week later.. Someone Left open the Double DOUBLE GATES I just installed.....

I should of charged MORE $$$$ for the Double Gates to compensate for their SECOND un-wanted MESSY Visit...

signed....BUBBIE

Aww come on Bubbie..Just think of all that free fertilizer. The grass is always greener around the cowpie.:p:newsmile108:

In my 04 Dyna I used Amsoil Full Syntetic 20/50 in all three with no problems. They say it is ok and the white book test shows how there oil rated in quite a few tests compared to many popular brands. (HD was one of the other brands). Check it out on their site if you are interested. I wasn't sure at first either but I have used it for years in many different applications and have always had good results. I am not her to sell you on Amsoil but you asked about one oil for three holes and the answer is yes, you can if you have the right oil. I will be doing the same with my 07 Road King, changing all three to the 20/50.

signed....BUBBIE
Bubbie, we put the gates up, but we also have a cattle guard to keep the cows in if we leave the gates open.....LOL, there were a couple spirited cows that would jump the cattle guard though. :D

Is it just me or does seem like the OP is just here to yank some chains? If you read his other thread things don't add up. If I'm wrong I apologize.

Maybe the excitement of owning a brand new Ultra as a first bike ever just has him spinning and is trying to make sure everthing is done correctly. Just my guess.

I thought all the oil threads were closed because it was established that Spectro 20-50 Platinum in the engine, Spectro 6 speed in the tranny and Spectro Heavy Duty in the primary were the only way to go. Use these products and don't worry about this problem in the future.

I thought all the oil threads were closed because it was established that Spectro 20-50 Platinum in the engine, Spectro 6 speed in the tranny and Spectro Heavy Duty in the primary were the only way to go. Use these products and don't worry about this problem in the future.

You have to remember that there are Many that use Redline Products here on HDT.com and I (we) think it is The BEST of the product lines out there...:small3d031:

20/50 Redline
MTL or V-twin Primary
Shockproof Heavy for tranny

signed....BUBBIE

I have the correct answer but will have to wait because I have "other people" who supply the answers for me and then communicate them to the "common folk". Will try to get back soon, but my front tire is jammed in the slots under my gate and I will have to have some "other people" come and lift my bike out. Boy is my life complicated! I think I feel my chain being yanked.

Back