free website stats program Oil help | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Oil help

You have to remember that there are Many that use Redline Products here on HDT.com and I (we) think it is The BEST of the product lines out there...:small3d031:

20/50 Redline
MTL or V-twin Primary
Shockproof Heavy for tranny

signed....BUBBIE

Didn't mean to offend. I was talking with my tongue way up in my cheek. I just get carried away with these oil threads!

Didn't mean to offend. I was talking with my tongue way up in my cheek. I just get carried away with these oil threads!

How the heck can you talk with your tongue way up in your cheek? I just tried it and nobody can understand me.....but then again :lolrolling

How the heck can you talk with your tongue way up in your cheek? I just tried it and nobody can understand me.....but then again :lolrolling

Just so IT'S your tongue in YOUR cheek is all that matters here...:newsmile078:

I don't and Didn't get offended... Never do here.. Just put MY statement out to Battle YOUR oil.. It is a choice NOT DEMANDING Tho I some times come OFF as a Bit PUSHY.... AEY (canadian):boxing

We ALL get along one way or another here at HDT.com:D

signed....BUBBIE

Aye is a good word to use from time to time but use it sparingly or you may end up agreeing to do something you didn't want to do
Unless it is used as Aye RIGHT = i don't believe a word of it

Brian

Aye is a good word to use from time to time but use it sparingly or you may end up agreeing to do something you didn't want to do
Unless it is used as Aye RIGHT = i don't believe a word of it

Brian

That AYE RIGHT needs to be placed into a lot of Post around here EH!

signed....BUBBIE

IF it has a HOLE, Oil It

IF it Has a ZERK, Grease It

That AYE RIGHT needs to be placed into a lot of Post around here EH!

signed....BUBBIE

IF it has a HOLE, Oil It

IF it Has a ZERK, Grease It

Aye it perhaps could fit a lot of posts however we are here trying to be helpfull and not sarcastic, well not too often :s

Brian

Back