free website stats program I Remember when you could get, | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Remember when you could get,

T wrecks and JackDupp - better tone it down gentlemen. Please express your opinions relating to the topic of the thread without attacking or flaming the member who posted. If you can't do this, simply don't hit the SUBMIT button!

+1 Doc.
This is a walk down memory lane and nothing more than that.

...a whipping, with the branch, mom cut from that old YellowBell bush out front, just for getting too far from the house without clearing it with her!! She could make that little switch sing with every swing and it sure made me walk a little faster even with her holding my shirt! High stepping it was! Even for a little feller! Lessons learned! Remember when!!

...a whipping, with the branch, mom cut from that old YellowBell bush out front, just for getting too far from the house without clearing it with her!! She could make that little switch sing with every swing and it sure made me walk a little faster even with her holding my shirt! High stepping it was! Even for a little feller! Lessons learned! Remember when!!

Mom & Grandma would use a peach tree switch!!!!! ZZZZZZIIIIINNNNNGGGGG !!!! :panic

Prestone anti freeze .99 a gallon. I couldn't buy package cigarettes but a bag of Bull Durham with the papers was quarter no ID required

Keep the Dirty Side Down, Ride Safe
LEOG:s

And along this line, when all of the kids would get 'The Belt' just because......if one got in trouble, you all got in trouble.........guilty by association I guess. :p

Ouch, being the oldest I always got it cause I should have known better, it still hurts

Back