free website stats program I Remember when you could get, | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Remember when you could get,

I remember when Neighbor's cared for one another.. My Parents were from Eastern ,Ky a place in Floyd County called MayTown,. My Dad was in the Army and went into the Army and was stationed with the 101st airborne at Fort Campbell,Ky and settled in Clarksville,Tn.
When I was a kid we would go up to the Hills to visit and I remember My GrandMother grew a Garden and she would have us kids take the neighbor's tomatoe's and stuff outta the Garden , I also remember People bringing my Grandparents Rabbits fish and wild game.. Back in those day's people took care of each other.. They also made sure that the elder's were taken care of.. How times have changed..

I remember when they would not let us look at the sexy green aliens belly button on Star Treck. If I only had a nickel for every time Kirk got some.

I bought a brand new 1967 Pontiac GTO, 400 horse, 4 speed Hurst shifter, bucket seats, for $3,600.00. I wish I still had THAT car!!:USA

Back