free website stats program I Remember when you could get, | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Remember when you could get,

The Miracles,The Byrds, Wilson Picket, The Beeds, The Bluesmagoos, Jefferson Airplane, TheDoors, Country Joe and the Fish, Hugh Masakels, Tim Hardin, Mojjo Men, Moby Grape,
Tim Buckley, Kim Westin, The Sparrow, Roger Collins, The Grass Roots,PF Sloan, The Merry go Rounds,The Loading Zone, Smokey and His Sister, Every Mothers Son.

Dr.,Try holding down your CTRL button and rolling your mouse wheel up if you have one.this should act as a zoom feature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Beatles,`St.Louis, 1966

Beatles Concert Tickets - St. Louis 8/21/66

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when you could look forward to a nice letter from the U.S. government inviting the addressee to obtain a free physical at the local induction center. I was lucky enough to be number four on the invitation list. I declined the generous offer and became a draft dodger; nobody was gonna tell me what to do. I showed ‘em! I joined the Marine Corps.

Mad Dog,
My first number was 347 and my second number was 284. Didn't stop them though! Had that free physical and was on my way in April 1969! I remember thinking cokes were getting too expensive when they went from 0.05 to 0.06 cents a bottle!
Merry Christmas to all you guys and gals here in Motorcycle Land! Ride Safe!
Steve E.

Filling my 69 Charger with Sunoco 260 for $8-BUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas Everybody!!! Spring is just around the corner!!!
wilks3

I remember when your word and a handshake were all you needed.

I find this sort of condescending statement, that past generations were more trustworthy than more recent ones, to be quite arrogant and not correct. I know of no one more honest, upstanding, caring and generous than my own two kids, and their circle of friends . I also know quite a few older folk who I wouldn't turn my back on, real snakes!!
Seems to be an older conservative view to me, and I just disagree.
Pardon me if this is out of line, but that's a pretty
strong statement. Maybe your children are of excellent
upbringing, but I believe he was referring to adults in
today's world. You cant rely on a simple handshake
anymore, at least here in the US. You need a signed
contract for everything, and sometimes that's not
enough.

T wrecks and JackDupp - better tone it down gentlemen. Please express your opinions relating to the topic of the thread without attacking or flaming the member who posted. If you can't do this, simply don't hit the SUBMIT button!

Off the wall but a good belt bottom whipping from your parents with out having child service coming to the house a crying abuse.
Just saying.

Off the wall but a good belt bottom whipping from your parents with out having child service coming to the house a crying abuse.
Just saying.
And along this line, when all of the kids would get 'The Belt' just because......if one got in trouble, you all got in trouble.........guilty by association I guess. :p

Back