free website stats program how many miles do you ride | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

how many miles do you ride

I ride all yr round weather permitting last yr was 7500miles and this yr due to floods etc I'll be shy of that im sure

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Got to add Grandkids to that list. They're as much fun as riding, just a different kind of fun! :D

+1. Great day today. Got in a little ride for a couple of hours,..came home to have my kids and grandsons over...A regular Sunday with my favorite people.
M-F, we're working,..can't ride the bike to work because I work at home.
In short, we put on just 3000 per year..we enjoy each mile and our life with family. Not a 'real' biker in the eyes of some I suppose.Then again, I don't live for the approval of others.

I just started riding in June of 2009. Bought my Heritage new and put 5000 miles on it by June 2010 (and was darn proud of it!!!!). In August of 2011, I had racked up another 10,000. We don't ride much during Nov. to Dec. because the deer are rampant here then, even during the day.

ride to work evry day in London england winter and summer on my triumph and put only 8000 mls on her in 3 years
Got my road king in Jan of this year and have 4000 mls on her
weekend funzor

I have just over 10K in two years, including being out of commission for 6 months because of a left-turning, texting cager. :)

I'm in the same boat as R. Lewis and others who family obligations I ride when ever I can. Some are short hops some are longer. With that said I have 12,000 in 2 years.

Daily rider here. 400 to 500 miles a week, plus whatever I can talk the missus into on the weekends. Love my bike. Some days its the only reason I go to work, so it's probably saving my job!:tounge

I ordered my 2011 Fatboy and it came in in March, as of today I have 1410 miles, know this is low but I am a newbie, I have loved every mile and getting more experience everyday and thanks to all of you some good advice.

Back