free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

Dillon Bros Harley in Fremont, NE (They also have a larger store in Omaha)

They went out of their way to get me on a bike (something they don't really need to do right now to sell bikes, everyone and their dog is buying around here). Always handled any question with a smile. I didn't get a ($27) T-shirt with the bike, but they threw in a $70 helmet, and a 10% discount on all other purchases.....i left broke, but happy....

Ghost Town HD in Waynesville, NC... was on vacation last year and my gauges all went dead. had no speedo no odom nothing. I pulled in and the service director put someone on it right then and there. He knew I was travelling, the two techs ended up staying past closing time and made sure I was ready to roll. Needless to say I will recommend them to anyone.

Wolverine HD in Clinton Twp MI... my local dealer and always seem to go out of their way to help me. Mark in service is awesome.

Can anybody recommend a dealer in New Orleans, as I want to buy some Harley parts. Some risers, some flat bars, foot rests, gaskets, usual odds and ends?

My local dealer in the UK seems to sell Harleys, and Harley apparell, but any custom parts have to be ordered in. I'd like to find somewhere I can walk in and see stuff, and buy it there and then, not order it unseen, pay in advance, and hope I like it when it arrives.

I work offshore in the Gulf Of Mexico, and spend about a day every month in New Orleans, so that would be an ideal time to buy some Harley stuff.

Or maybe a place anywhere in the USA that I can buy online and will ship to the UK?

Check out this dealer.

Or try Zanotti's and see if they would ship to the UK. They usually give about 20% off.
ZANOTTI MOTOR CO. INC, Butler, PA 16001 - Motorcycle, ATV, Trikes, Golf Cars[/url]

Thanks for the links. I found that N.O. Harley dealer when surfing the net, but I wasn't sure exactly what sort of stock they'd keep. Looks like they have a big parts department though.

I'll contact Zanotti and see whether they ship internationally. Thanks.

American Harley Davidson in Leominster Ma.As this is a dealership I'd been buying parts from for years fixing my old springer, I wanted to purchase my first new Harley from them.They didnt have have the model I had my heart set on {08 streetglide black},so I left to seek other options.A week went by when I recieved a call informing me they found my dream bike at the Cape and would trade one of there Road Kings for it.Got the bike 2 weeks later at MSRP for Black,discounted extended warranty with the 1rst service included.While there to pick it up my wife found a jacket she wanted but they didnt have her size.A couple of days later another phone call informs us Big Moose HD had the jacket and would ship it at no charge.Because we bought a bike from them we even got 10 percent off on the jacket.Marleen,Chris,Phil jr..Good people.

I was in Marquette, Michigan, on the Upper Peninsula, earlier this month and stopped in to Bald Eagle Harley Davidson. It was a wonderful experience. My buddy was concerned about what he thought was a small oil leak on his Electra Glide. They checked it for free and said he didn't have to worry. For me, I had to replace a windshield to faring screw. They lent me a screwdriver so I could put it in. When I observed one of the "Screw It. Let's Ride" signs, I asked if it was ever going to be out in a poster. They didn't know but they gave me a bandana with it on. What could I say, I bought some shirts from one of the best selections of gear I've run into. If you are in Marquette, you should definitely stop in.

Victoria HD, Victoria Texas.
Just west of Victoria my thumbscrew broke. Not wanting any surprises with the throttle going thru Houston, I asked a local if there was a Harley store in town. Long story short, I told them I was on my way to Gulfport, Ms. to get ready for the Hurricane. They got me right in and 30 minutes later I was on the road. plus they only charged me for parts. Great people in my book!!

Tramontin Harley Davidson, Hope,New Jersey. Both for sales and service.We bought two bikes from them and were very please with the sales staf all the way through the process.Their Service Dept is top notch. The guys there are all great and don't treat me "like a woman"(if you know what I mean)They treat me like "a rider".

Back