free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

ANZA Motor Co, our local Harley dealer never got to sell me my first Harley but as they took such good care of me since they got to sell me every one since. Nothing is out of the way for Kerry & Grace when it comes to looking after their customers. I've met guys that have gone past two other dealers to buy off them. Palmerston North. NZ

Check out Jones Harley in Little Rock, AR; the one located on I-30. Deal with Wendi, she's great. They beat everyone's price within a 250 mile radius on my 08 Ultra and gave a 10% discount on extras.

Also; for parts Zanotti's in Butler, PA is the best. 20% discount on all parts. Great to deal with. I saved over $500.00 on extras for my new 08 Ultra.

American Eagle HD in Cornith TX north of the Dallas/Ft.Worth Area. I bought my Ultra Classic there. I also went to them for everything with my First Harley since they opened in 2002 after I had already taken delivery of my bike. Texas Harley in Bedford has come a long ways and I enjoy going in there and buying things.

Jeff

I thought I'd post just to say how pleased I was with Harley Davidson Of Tucson on a ride to Las Vegas this past week. On the return trip I noticed a puddle of oil under the bike one morning at the motel. Closer inspection revealed it looked like a shifter seal leak with my Royal Purple gear oil showing it's color on the underside of the bike and pipe. When I rolled in to the dealer in Tucson and asked for possibility of repair that day they were all over it. They went over the entire bike for chance of additional problems, replaced the front rubber engine mount with my permission while the bike was there, replaced the shifter seal, and when the bike was ready it was totally clean...no bugs, no dirt, no oil, no finger prints....for a disgusting road ravaged Road King that I left looking so spattered with bugs and desert dirt I couldn't believe they actually cleaned and shined it like that! I love these guys and told them they were top notch in every way. They couldn't seem to do enough for me and I was impressed beyond belief. A special thanks to Jason....You are cool man!

Blue Ridge HD Hickory N.C.

I bought my 05 EG classic from them last march and they have treated me very well. I've had service work a new rear tire and a pcIII, pipes and dynoed. I wanted to change my signal lights on my bike to SG rear with the tag down under and get rid of that base ball bat of a rear turn signal that's stock. Well to get the front I wanted they came as a set front and rear. But mark in parts said he could order them seperate and did. He saved me about$35.00, and Eric in service is a stand up guy also, he's gave me great advice and saved me money also he gave my son a deal on pipes and pcIII and service and gave him the same deal they gave me and he didn't buy his bike there. Always friendly and the take time to talk to you even after they have got your money.:bigsmiley12:

Too new to have any service opinion, but as far as sales go...... Gail's in KC
(Grandview), Mo. I spoke with 6 different dealerships. One was full retail plus freight. No negotiation. Others came down $25 off retail. (Thanks for nuthin')
One was $300 OVER full retail (?). Gail's met my lowest price. I told them I didn't want them to meet the price, but beat it. Beat it they did. By enough to get my attention. At least they TRIED to make a sale. Better than I can say for most of the others.

There's a lot of dealers now that will compete with the prices and advertise that they meet or beat others prices. It's finally come full circle for the prices of these bikes. We did this to the local dealer where we shopped the price around and found one $1000 under list, the key is to have the sales person write the price on their business card.
We went to the local and told him and also mentioned that it included the slip ons to boot (which it didn't) and he matched it and even included highway pegs on my buddies road glide that he bought then. Saved him about $1600 over list price.

Dont'cha just love it!:D

They played with our heads long enough.

American-Eagle H-D, Denton County, TX.
On the Tuesday before the Memorial Day weekend, I was riding my '08 Street Glide back to the office from lunch, when I started having problems with my bike losing power, sputtering, and backfiring. It would almost die when I tried to give it gas, and had to keep RPMs above 3K. Since the dealership is close to my office, I rode it straight there for them to check out. Within an hour they gave me the bad news: the fuel filter housing had cracked, and the part was on back-order to the factory. Looked my planned holiday ride was "toast", especially since they had a lot of bikes in the shop ahead of mine that had appointments. The shop manager located the part, had it overnighted to them, and called me on Thursday to let me know my bike was ready to go! This is the 3rd time in their service dept, with the first 2 being for maintenance. Each time they have been friendly, professional, and willing to take the time to explain things to me. I would definitely recommend them for service and sales.

Back