free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

Liberty Harley Davidson in Rahway, NJ. Can't say enough about the great treatment that I received from the whole staff when I bought my new Super Glide Custom. No pressure. Professional and courteous staff. I would recommend them to all my friends.

Coblach"s H-D just north of Knoxville, TN. My stator went on me while I was on vacation. I tried to get in touch with Knoxville H-D, but they wouldn't even answer their phone. Coblach's came and picked up my bike, and had a mechanic waiting to work on it when we arrived there. They stayed with it until after closing to get me back on the road. My big kudo's go out to them and their service dept.

Smoky Mtn H-D in Waynesboro, NC also gets a thumbs up for getting me back on the road after my clutch and starter went out at the same time while on vacation there. Travis Lummus is a great guy too!

I almost hate going on vacation because I'm afraid something go wrong with the bike. My track record for vacation breakdowns is impressive!:D

I would like to give a huge thumbs up to Eastern H-D in Riverhead NY. I am working out in that town, building the new Fire House. It is about a 65 mile ride for me each way. Today, as I started heading home, the regulator on my Fat Boy started crapping out. I was able to make it to Eastern H-D on a prayer. Their service guys were top notch, and took my bike in right away, even though they were working on others at the time. They really could of takin' me for a ride (no pun intended) knowing I was so far from home, but they took care of me, and my bike, and I was back on the road in less than an hour. They only charged me a half hour in labor, and the cost of the part.

Once again....thanks to the guys at Eastern H-D. I highly recommend them.

Kenny

Last edited:
Mile High Harley Davidson in Aurora, CO. Just moved to Parker, CO and went to have my service done there, as well as my cruise control fixed as it went buggy right after we arrived in CO. Excellent customer service experience and worked around the cruise control issue to get me the bike back for a weekend trip while the part was on order.

I haven't tried the long arm extension of Mile High down in Parker yet, so can't say one way or another if the service is the same as the main dealership.

Chester's Harley Davidson, Mesa, AZ. They gave me a good deal on my bike, hunted the color and model down from out of state, brought it in, and didn't charge extra to do it. All other dealers out here said, "choose what's on the floor, that's all we can get." Chester's was great to deal with for my rider's course, the bike, service, follow-up communication and custumer service is all I could hope for.

Back