free website stats program GOOD Dealers And Experiences | Harley Davidson Forums

GOOD Dealers And Experiences

glider.

BOT Machine
Post the good dealers that you have had an experience with and what they did for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tilley Harley Davidson, Statesville NC
New River Harley Davidson, Jacksonville NC
Smith Brothers Harley Davidson, Johnson City TN.
All have been Honest and True to me over the years!! :42:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ozark Harley in Lebanon,Mo. Bought my 07 ultra from them!!!
If your rollin' thru stop and talk to Joe!!

Montana HD in Missoula MT.

Called over there with a list of accessories, that I wanted, as our local dealer has very limited inventory, not only did they have every part, in stock, when I voiced some concern about being able to transport all of it on my bike, the parts guy says "I'm going to Idaho tonight and if you can't carry it all, I'll bring it to your house and drop it off." For those unfamilar with the Pacific Northwest, it would have been roughly 60 miles out of his way. Turns out I just installed the driver's back rest in the parking lot in Missoula and the rest fit in saddlebags just fine but, for someone I had never met to offer, blew me away. I enjoyed the three hour ride past my local dealer and the three hour ride home was even more comfy with new backrest, for me!:ap:yes

Shumate Spokane Wa brought a 07 fxst 6 months ago two weeks i trade that in on a 08 fatboy they did me right got everything i ask for ask for big al he give you a great deal from the fatboy

Westminster Harley Davidson
Westminster California
Great Service
Stop by and see George in Sales. Great Guy. Great Service!

Tilley Harley Davidson, Statesville NC
New River Harley Davidson, Jacksonville NC
Smith Brothers Harley Davidson, Johnson City TN.
All have been Honest and True to me over the years!! :42:

Have you ever been to Speedway Harley down in Concord? Good folk there.

Have you ever been to Speedway Harley down in Concord? Good folk there.
Got a T shirt 1 time when we were riding through but that's it. Nice shirt :)
For some reason :dknow I left out one my oldest friends in the racing world Ray Price, Ray Price Harley Davidson Raleigh, NC. Sorry Ray :worthy

Back