free website stats program Full face ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Full face ?

zman1968

Would like to hear you guys opinion on wearing a full face helmet on a bagger. Personally I think it looks wierd.

I wear a full face on my Heritage. Don't care what it looks like. I have had my jaw wired shut once and never want to go throught that again. As long as I feel comfortable that's all that counts.

PaPa T
Nam Vet

Getting ready to send my Outlaw Low profile back because of the recall and am probably gonna get a modular or a full face( modular will make getting a drink on the bike possible).Nothing like a full face if you get caught in the rain.....

I have a Modular and a 1/2 helmet that I wear on my Heritage and E/G classic. no body has ever told me I look funny with the modular.I probly look better with the full face on. The modular is good for taking a drink or communicating with fellow riders at a light.

I wear a complete set of protective equipment including a full face helmet. And none of it has the words HD or Harley on it. And I wear it winter or summer.

Yep, I look like one of those sportbike guys. Which works out well, because I also have sportbikes.

Full face modular HJC helmet probably 95% of the time. Still have the 3/4 helmet from 17 years ago that gets used occasionally.

Don't much care how I look when riding, just know that I look a lot better than I would if I went down without it.

As I live in a cold wet climate full face is usually what i wear Mine has a built in bluetooth headset can be linked to another helmet for comms on the road
I do prefer to keep all the air vents open all the time to allow airflow through the helmet and i also helps keep the visor clear

Brian

Back