free website stats program Full face ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Full face ?

Full face Modular for me when it's cold out (great for drinks or smoke breaks) and also have a Beanie 1/2 helmet for summer use when it's hot out.

hi i have tried full face but i cannot get on with them,so for me its openfaced & put up with the flies between the teeth.
:)

Full face Shoei modular for me.Full face for my wife. Won't ride without as much protection as I can for my noggin' With or without helmet laws, I prefer to wear one.

No doubt safer. No doubt, not for me. Half helmet, and I hate it. Firm believer in, "let those who ride decide."

I ride without a helmet and with a half helmet. I think I will definitely get a full face next year for the cold. I did a PGR a couple of weeks ago when it was 15 degrees out and a full face would have been real nice.

Shoei modular for me. It's funny, one hot day this past summer I decided to put the helmet in the tour pak and ride without a helmet at all. I'm so used to wearing the modular FF that I was uncomfortable without it and slipped the helmet back on. I envy the folks I see riding without any helmet as it looks comfortable and "cool", but I'm better off keeping the lid on my head.

Would like to hear you guys opinion on wearing a full face helmet on a bagger. Personally I think it looks wierd.

Doesn't matter what it looks like; your ride you decide.

I gave up on full face when I started riding behind a shield. Found the full face affected my peripheral vision, was just too hot and felt claustrophobic with it on. Prefer my shorty and my open face with a face shield in the rain and cold weather. My face shield also fits on my shorty too.

I use a 3/4 in the cold and usually have it with me on the bike in case of rain. I wear the 1/2 helmet the rest of the time. I'm thinking about getting a modular.

This is an interesting thread. I was surprised to see so many on the forum stating their use of full face helmets. My husband and I wear full face modular. I always worry about big bugs and rocks, etc. I like to sing along with my music and am less likely to inhale a wasp:) Not a guarantee, mind you, but less likely. Like others, I just don't care how it looks, and I really don't think it looks bad. I've heard too many stories about folks hitting pavement face first and either having their nose/teeth/etc. smushed (at best), or else being saved by the full face.

Back