free website stats program Full face ? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Full face ?

Either full of flip front for me, but I live in the uk and its too cold for open face most of the time.
Plus I like my jaw how it is.

Personally, I use both. I have a 1/2 helmet I like to wear in warm weather, and a modular HJC helmet I use in colder weather. I really like the modular HJC over Full-Face because its a whole bunch easier to scratch one's nose !!! :)

Too old and too ugly to care how it looks.
Bought a Nolan convertible last year and haven't worn the chin bar yet. Sometimes with the face shield and sometimes open with goggles.

I know I should wear a helmet, I don't , only in states that require it, that said I do not see any thing wrong with any ones right to wear what they feel comfortable with WE spent many hours and days fighting in MN with Abate to repeal the mandatory helmet law to give riders a choice

What I want to know is how that beret stays on your head. I was sure it was going to fly off down the road in Salt Springs but it stayed put.

:s I have no answers, I guess I have enough friction to keep it on kind of like Velcro:p I did lose 1 on the way to the Keys, but I was running hard @ 85 plus NO windshield:D

Well i finally got around to getting a Modular helmet. not bad for the price,115 bucks or 89 euros meets The EU specs but not DOT. but i think the ECE specs are higher than DOT .. here's a link tell me what you think, i like the built in sun visor PROBIKER KX4 - Louis - Motorcycle Leisure

That looks like an ok helmet But you will only really know once you have done a days riding in all weathers to know if it is a good one as every head is a wee bit different
DOT and ECE specs are different as the dot spec needs the helmet shell to survive without damage from a specific strength of impact however the ece spec wants the helmet to fracture and dissipate the energy of the impact
I tend to replace my helmet every 2 years or so as any wee knock they get can affect the integrity of the whole unit

Brian

I don't wear a full, but would never knock anyone who does. Wear whatever makes u feel most comfortable (& safe).

Back