free website stats program Do you let anyone ride your bike? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you let anyone ride your bike?

My three brothers, my Dad, my good friends, yup. I trust all of them and it makes them jealous when they get back on their Honda's and Kawai's. It's a bike, meant to be enjoyed.

AJ

Don't even let my wife clean it for me (not that she wants to) When it's in for a service, I suppose, I let the mechanic push it around the shop floor but then only when I don't see it.

I was just wondering because a guy at work just got a Harley and let anyone that wanted to ride it take it for a ride. I don't know about the rest of you but NO one rides my bike. You can look, ask questions and if you are realy respectful I might even let you set on it, But thats as far as it goes.........If you want to ride a Harley go to Demo days............

I let one person ride my bike the day I bought it. I had never ridden before and was way too nervous driving a brand new Harley on the city streets the day I bought it. He got it home safe for me that day and I trust him to do it any other day. Other than that not even my father asks for my keys because he just knows what the answer is.

I do let people I trust ride my bike - mainly so I can SEE and HEAR how cool it is myself, from a bystanders point of view!!

There are only two other people that are allowed to ride my harley. My father and my girlfriend.
When my Panhead will be finished, there will be only one that rides it, ME!!

Back