free website stats program Do you let anyone ride your bike? | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you let anyone ride your bike?

After many weeks of a friend telling me how good a rider he was I let him take my bike for a ride. As I stood there and watched him ride off I also stood there and watched him fall of the bike and watched the bike go end over end. This was in 1967, never happened again. I learned my lesson the hard way...

When I sold my GoldWing last october my buddy let me try his 07 Ultra for a week. it convinced me to order my 2010 Ultra while here in Iraq. I would trust him to ride my bike when I get it.

Motordad from Milwaukee in Iraq.

in the past 8 years there has only been 4 people that have rode my softail or road king 2 of which are my father and wife. now both have them have their own!!

I don't want to put a good friend in the position of telling me there was an accident! Not good for either party and accidents do happen!

My buddy just bought a 2009 Ford Mustang GT convertible (sweet looking ride) and tossed me the keys and said I could take it for a spin if I gave him the key to my Nightster. Needless to say, I still haven't drove his car yet!!!!!

I let a buddy drive my car just once......

Australia-Ferrari-360-Crash.jpg

Back