free website stats program Do you let anyone ride your bike? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you let anyone ride your bike?

just my brother. he has a scoot of his own, we trade occasionally just for a change of pace. by the way we are riding to the dragons tail in august, so will have plenty of time to ride/trade off. by the way, he rides a vulcan nomad and admits my bike is more comfortable, just as fast, better or equal quality, and wayyyy more cool...:)

No chance...I have a friend who I have gone to Sturgis with a number of times...known him for 25 years and he is the guy who will walk around touching others bikes ..pushing on there seats to see how they are and the like...it drives me bonkers...to me its like someone opening your car door and doiing the same. I got his back but someday its goiing to be "Trouble in river city":small3d015:

My brother is the only one that rides mine. No one else has ever asked to ride any bikes I have ever owned and I can't think of anyone that would. I would have to consider to it on a case by case basis. Maybe my wife when she gets more experience on her V Star.

You scooter should be like your lady, would you let someome try her out just to see how it feels and to see if they liked it? My answer is and will always be NO !!!!

I have let my brother take a spin when I first got my deuce, he let me ride his dyna though, then there is hubby, he can ride it any time, but he usually won't. Other than that, just the tech that works on it. :s

My Harley Mechanic. (MMI Harley Certified, trusted friend, & experienced rider)
Dealership when I have to. Friends, sorry...:)

A close friend who has ridden longer than I've been alive has ridden it, but for the most part none of my friends will ever have the pleasure.

Back