free website stats program Bike lifts | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike lifts

Re: Table Lift

Iceman,
I'm in the same boat. I have limited space in my cluttered garage.
An ATV/motorcycle jack is my best option. So far, J&S and Pit-Bull are the top choices.

Mongo from what has been posted I don't think you can go wrong with either. Some of the post are from members who would probably have one or the other but finances prevent the outlay of cash so they are looking for something more in their price range. I have seen the demos at different bike events of the pit bull and it looks like the one to have if you have the money. I think I saw on their web page that all of their lifts are on sale through the end of the month.

When I bought mine a week before Christmas I payed the Daytona show price which was 399 and $80 shipping so the current sale price is no big savings. At Christmas time they were giving free shipping if you paid the $489 list price. Call them up and work them for a better deal.
Ken

Mongo from what has been posted I don't think you can go wrong with either. Some of the post are from members who would probably have one or the other but finances prevent the outlay of cash so they are looking for something more in their price range. I have seen the demos at different bike events of the pit bull and it looks like the one to have if you have the money. I think I saw on their web page that all of their lifts are on sale through the end of the month.
Thats my concenses as well.
The local HD dealer near by has a cool lift that in controled by a hand crank. It's about the same price as the J&S and built just as well. I may go for that one if it is made by a local guy.:D

Thats my concenses as well.
The local HD dealer near by has a cool lift that in controled by a hand crank. It's about the same price as the J&S and built just as well. I may go for that one if it is made by a local guy.:D

This type of lift sounds like a great alternative, do you have any specs or pix?

Back