free website stats program Bike lifts | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike lifts

Call Pitbull and work them for a better price.
Ken

The Pit Bull will be here in about 2 weeks (7-10 working days), I would have gotten the Harley Davidson lift if it were made in the U.S. (it's made in Mexico). :tounge

I was torn between the J&S and the Pit but the Pit bull is just a better lift and worth the extra $$$ in ny mind.

I want to buy a new bike lift but I don't want a cheapie, I already have one. I am kicking around a Pitbull or a J&S but I am undecided. Anyone have either or can suggest another brand and offer their ideas why I should buy that lift.
Ken

I just received the Pit bull lift. It took about 15 min to put it together. Man, I like this lift! This thing is a BEAST!!!!:D Highly recommended!

Glad that you like it. How much did you end up paying for it.
Ken

$494 to my front door, including a T handle. The lift is very nimmble with the bike lifted to about 25 inches. This lift is just what I wanted to work on the bike. Yes I'd do it again!:D

Have a sears yellow and it works pretty good for me. I don't do a lot of work on my bike, so it's ok for now. As I start to do more work I may invest in a better one.

Back