free website stats program Best pipes for touring? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best pipes for touring?

I have the V&H monster ovals, deep rumble and throaty when you get it on it. They also look really good with side bags. I just asked my wife if she thought the pipes were too loud and she said no. We wear half helmets. Hope that helped. Happy shopping.

I have Rineharts TD on my 06 UC .. If my wife doesn't like the noise then she has the option of riding her Honda!!!:D

Try some ear plugs. My wife wears them and she can still hear the radio ok. but they block the engine noise somewhat.

V&H True Duals and Monster Ovals om my 2010 CVO Ultra. Not to loud for me or the wife. Wear half helmets with intercoms, no problem. Did a 7200 mile trip this year, and we were happy with the sound.

just joined this forum so bear with me. i bought a '10 roadking classic and i want to replace the stock mufflers with slip-ons. can anyone out there tell me the difference between rineharts, rush, etc. Besides the prices is there a big difference on performance, loudness with same size baffles. I'd appreciated. thanks

My wife has no complaints with the Supertrapp SE's on my '09 Ultra. We can talk back and forth while on the highway. Don't need earplugs unless we're in a blustery headwind or crosswinds.

Nice purr at highway speeds but just louder than stock.

I have a bone stock 2010 ultra classic with 3000 miles on it. On the interstate
i run between 73&77 mph..the bike sounds great not to loud and talks to me when i get on it. The bike as is sounds great and has excellent power and good passing speed. Do the aftermarket stage 1, pipes, sert and ac make that much diffrence.

Back