free website stats program Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there??? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there???

Bestest show on 'da Tube!

I still can't believe Gemma is Al Bundy's wife. I can not for the life of me see it. I guess I didn't watch enough episodes of MWC.

And yes, that Doctor is Hot Hot Hot!!! I saw her at the store in Calabasas a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to get her autograph,,,bad, but I didn't want to bug her on her day off.

Show is certainly corney but for a grown up's soap opera it has got me waiting to see the next episode every week. And I agree, would be nice to see more bike action.

I found it strange that at the end of the last program not one of those outlaws could hot wire one of those boats and go after the kid. Come on....:newsmile030:
I also had a few issues with the final episode of the season.
(1) You do not shoot someone and go sit down on the couch. You get out of there. Outlaw Queens should know that.
(2)Zobelle was in the Sack-o-Suds all by his self,unarmed. School kids gone. Clerk in the back. 45 seconds ,tops, walk in and fill him full of lead. Oh, no. We have to go.
(3)The Irish guy boats off with Able. Call the Coast Guard. Kidnapping in progress. Duh.
But, that would be too simple. Kinda of lame.
Gottta have something for next season.

Guess thats why its T V it leaves u hanging till next year

I find it entertaining and watched all episodes. I think belonging to that "m/c" would send a lot of outlaws straight to the American Motorcyclist Assoc. sign up table!

I also had a few issues with the final episode of the season.
(1) You do not shoot someone and go sit down on the couch. You get out of there. Outlaw Queens should know that.
(2)Zobelle was in the Sack-o-Suds all by his self,unarmed. School kids gone. Clerk in the back. 45 seconds ,tops, walk in and fill him full of lead. Oh, no. We have to go.
(3)The Irish guy boats off with Able. Call the Coast Guard. Kidnapping in progress. Duh.
But, that would be too simple. Kinda of lame.
Gottta have something for next season.

I figured 30 seconds to get off the bikes, run in, shoot Zobel, run out, and get back on the bikes.

I'm also wondering how the club magically knew that the Irish guy was heading for his boat with the kid rather than getting out of town some other way.

And, the ATF knew that the Irish guy had a boat and that he was using it to transport guns. Since they were going to a lot of trouble trying to find him, they surely would have been watching his boat and would have stopped him before he could have gotten aboard.

Katey Sagal - need I say more...this red head's cooking-up the show. I even thought she was hot as a one-eyed alien on Futurama!:bigsmiley10:

Back