free website stats program Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there???

03classic

The new season starts up on Tuesday Sept 8th. I don't know how true to form it is to MC subculture but I do like the bikes and the action. Ron Pearlman and Katy Segal have great characters on the show.

I am watching the first season on DVD. Some of the stuff is pretty graphic. It seems to be good guys that often do bad things. I would not call it a family show but will probably watch it this season.

Yep, looking forward to Tuesdays episode.Although a couple of the characters are deeply streriotyped in my mind.At any moment I expect to see Al Bundy or Hell Boy come out from behind a tree.

Yep, looking forward to Tuesdays episode.Although a couple of the characters are deeply streriotyped in my mind.At any moment I expect to see Al Bundy or Hell Boy come out from behind a tree.

Is Pearlmans son Hellboy? I watched every episode and didn't make the connection. I like the Sheriff, the ol' guy just wants to retire and has got hisself in wayyy deep. I never thought of Katy as "hot" on M.W.C., but she's pretty close on S.O.A.:newsmile025:

Haven't watched it but I may rent season one to see what its all about.

I agree with the above poster who said Katey Sagal wasn't made up to look real nice on MWC. But if you've seen her in other shows where she's more 'herself'...she's got it goin on.

Is Pearlmans son Hellboy? I watched every episode and didn't make the connection. I like the Sheriff, the ol' guy just wants to retire and has got hisself in wayyy deep. I never thought of Katy as "hot" on M.W.C., but she's pretty close on S.O.A.:newsmile025:

Ron Pearlman is Hellboy.

So.... good news about SOA,anybody have even a faint idea of when we can see it over here on the wet side of the pond?????

I missed the 1st 3 episodes so I bought the series at bestbuy. My old lady likes jacks and I think thats the only reason why she watches it, she also rides a fatboy and tells me that jacks can ride bitch on her bike.hahaha

Back