Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there???

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by 03classic, Sep 6, 2009.

1. 03classic

03classic Junior Member

The new season starts up on Tuesday Sept 8th. I don't know how true to form it is to MC subculture but I do like the bikes and the action. Ron Pearlman and Katy Segal have great characters on the show.

2. Spade5

Spade5 Active Member

I am watching the first season on DVD. Some of the stuff is pretty graphic. It seems to be good guys that often do bad things. I would not call it a family show but will probably watch it this season.

3. whatyardwork

whatyardwork Banned

Yep, looking forward to Tuesdays episode.Although a couple of the characters are deeply streriotyped in my mind.At any moment I expect to see Al Bundy or Hell Boy come out from behind a tree.

4. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

Is Pearlmans son Hellboy? I watched every episode and didn't make the connection. I like the Sheriff, the ol' guy just wants to retire and has got hisself in wayyy deep. I never thought of Katy as "hot" on M.W.C., but she's pretty close on S.O.A.:newsmile025:

5. Skratch

Skratch Active Member

Haven't watched it but I may rent season one to see what its all about.

I agree with the above poster who said Katey Sagal wasn't made up to look real nice on MWC. But if you've seen her in other shows where she's more 'herself'...she's got it goin on.

6. miketini24

miketini24 Member

Love the show. Can't wait for season 2!

7. whatyardwork

whatyardwork Banned

Ron Pearlman is Hellboy.

8. gunnut

gunnut Junior Member

So.... good news about SOA,anybody have even a faint idea of when we can see it over here on the wet side of the pond?????

9. redcobrasc

redcobrasc Member

I missed the 1st 3 episodes so I bought the series at bestbuy. My old lady likes jacks and I think thats the only reason why she watches it, she also rides a fatboy and tells me that jacks can ride bitch on her bike.hahaha

10. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

Duh,,,, as soon as I read that I remembered. Thanks WYW!
    I read an article/interview at the start of 1st season. Pearlman said he hadn't ridden before, and he was having a hard time learning the clutch.