free website stats program Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there??? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there???

This programme gives the Straight! people in Society a Bad View of Bikers..Mabee thats why the Queensland Govt & other States in Australia have taken stupid moves to Introduce Tough Anti Associating Laws for Bikers..

It's plain and simple TV. Anybody that takes it for anything other than it is should stick to watching, watching what? Everything on the tube is either violent, sexual or supernatural. One has to take it all with a grain of salt and not seriously. It does not give the average straight person bad ideas about bikers any more than watching the X files give people bad opinions of the FBI, or the old black and white westerns make people think all cowboys are outlaws. Although the way I've seen some ride it should be a crime.

Found it iteresting that Agent Stahl, who came off as Ms. Law & Order, is probably a bigger criminal than most of the other characters. Also of interest is the Doc, who at the series start was this mild mannered medical professional, and at series end, solves a work place disciplinary complaint by clocking the complainant in the mouth, threatening her family, and punctuating it all by displaying her S&W.....I guess violence begets violence...

I found it strange that at the end of the last program not one of those outlaws could hot wire one of those boats and go after the kid. Come on....:newsmile030:

I found it strange that at the end of the last program not one of those outlaws could hot wire one of those boats and go after the kid. Come on....:newsmile030:

I was thinking the very same thing. I guess they were to busy standing there crying.:newsmile08:

Does any of you have a glimering of when the next season will make it over the pond to us here on the wet side?????I'm wearing my remote out flicking thru the tv programming lists.:newsmile075:

Back