free website stats program Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there???

I caught all the episodes last season, and will probably watch again this season. And Kathy Segal is HOT!!!

Yep I watch. It does get alittle corney at times wish that they would show more riding. Yes I think katy is hot also...

As with most things on T.V. there is some fact and some fiction. Remember this show is for entertainment, it isn't a documentory.

I'm sure if you asked a 1% er they would tell you it is all (EDITED). They don't tend to talk about club business with none club members.

I get up too early for work to stay up and watch SOA. I catch it online after it is a week old.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
So.... good news about SOA,anybody have even a faint idea of when we can see it over here on the wet side of the pond?????

wiki says your Bravo channel started with it back in May.

Probably easier just to download the episodes.

My wife and I like it; comes on too late though so we record it to the DVR and then can watch it whenever we feel like it, and fast forward through the commercials; Never knew a TV station(FX) could cram so many commercials in, but they sure do. Bought season 1, and it is by far better sound and better to watch it that way. You can rent it at the video store; I think that there are several DVD's so it just may pay to buy it used rather than rent it. JMO.

Not enough bikes more about 1 per centers and violence black eye for all who ride JMO

Tonight's show is 90 minutes. I think there is going to be some big changes coming along. Rumor has it Chibbs is going to flip.

Back