free website stats program Why do you ride? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do you ride?

I ride because I feel free when going down some road that I have never been on before.
My best friend and I purchased brand new Norton's in 71 rode them to FLA Spring break and we still both ride. Plan on doing Europe together when I retire next year He is still crazy rides a Dukati and belive it or not he still has ther Commando I ride because it reminds me a o better easyer care free period of my life. Still get the "Goose Bumps every time I saddle up love my Road King

Ride safe enjoy it while you can
BuffaloBILL

In a cage its the destination, on a bike its the journey. Its that simple, at least for me. Been riding for 45 years and still love it. Look inside a car on the highway, everyone including the driver is asleep or filling their faces with junk food. Look at the faces on the bikes you see. Most are aware of their surroundings and enjoying every second of the journey, be it long or short. If you go out for a coffee in a car, you go down to the corner. If you go out for a coffee on a bike, you find some place 50 miles away. That says it right there.

always have always will been riding for 44 years the last 35 have been on a harley
bought my first harley when i was 17 piad $1500 dollars for that bike
LOVE THE RIDE

The first time I got back on a bike some 5 years ago and took off through the back country roads and noticed the aroma of a fresh cut lawn, oak wood being burnt, wild flowers and felt the tension drain, all was good til I passed that dead skunk, but then back to the refreshing scents, I can think of no better way to decompress.

Or as the first thought came to mind when I read this thread> "Because I can!"

Back