free website stats program Why do some riders dress up like Glenn Hughes from the Village People? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do some riders dress up like Glenn Hughes from the Village People?

I truly believe that there should be some legal criteria you have to meet before they can sell you anything in spandex. .:small3d031:

Absolutely agree to that! Sadly, the women that can wear spandex don't usually. The ones that can't/shouldn't seem to always wear it.:newsmile08:

Do you think they wear that stuff to the office M-F or only at HOG rallies and toy runs?

Yeah, I wear a doo-rag at the office. Keeps the sweat out of my eyes when I have to go out to the shop a do some work and the sun off my balding head when I have to go outside. As for the rest...only when necessary because of the weather.

tn820s3.jpg

Not sure about the actual question in this thread. I have never seen anyone ever dressed like this on a harley and hope I never do. Think I saw him on a scooter once.

I love it when they they call them crotchless chaps. That's the whole point, they are chaps, they never had a crotch.

I have noticed that most people in cars will keep a safe distance if you look like you would kill them, if they looked at you sideways. That's fine with me, it keeps them off my tail.

Nah, keep the stash Jack, I won't tell anyone of your former career. :s

Sir Bubbie, that just means you have been spending too much time on the knitting forum. :taunt

Hmmm, I should have let the previous comment slide by.......nah.....:p

Well Steve, hopefully that long hair will grow back. :D
I cant look at that picture again I am going to SHAVE:p

tn820s3.jpg

Not sure about the actual question in this thread. I have never seen anyone ever dressed like this on a harley and hope I never do. Think I saw him on a scooter once.

I love it when they they call them crotchless chaps. That's the whole point, they are chaps, they never had a crotch.

I have noticed that most people in cars will keep a safe distance if you look like you would kill them, if they looked at you sideways. That's fine with me, it keeps them off my tail.

I prefer to dress like Rob Halford.

tn821s3.jpg

Wife would not have married me if I dressed like Rob or Glenn.

Apparently, it was my Top Hat that got people riled up:bigsmiley23:

Alto you have got to post some pics of that hat. Also we need to know how you keep it on at 50 or 60mph.:taunt

Apparently, it was my Top Hat that got people riled up:bigsmiley23:

:newsmile100:I dont think so...I had nite nairs in my sleep and crashed my bike because of seeing you in your riding gear..:small3d031:.. You could cause a cage pile up..

Back