free website stats program Why do some riders dress up like Glenn Hughes from the Village People? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do some riders dress up like Glenn Hughes from the Village People?

Mat are you talking about Aldo again, spandex or spankies???:D

:D..Spanlies on nice looking woman...YES.:) spandex on a big boned woman...NO :( And while Im at it ,you big guys, PLEASE...Keep your paints up and your shirt down ...Thank you..:bigsmiley12:

Village People -- probably NOT a Bluegrass band. I like bluegrass music. My wife and I both wear Brown leather jackets (when we wear them in cold weather) and we both wear do rags - to keep from sweating up our helmets.
I (and wife too) actually take my dorag off and opt for a nice baseball cap - then put the dorags back on before doning our helmets. So I guess we wear dorags sorta like a helmet liner.

Just thoughts
Bill

For many, part of the fun and attraction to riding a motorcycle is the ability to assume an alter-ego and leave their stressful lives behind. If dressing a certain way helps them in that endeavor, then I say, "go for it." As long as they aren't passing judgement on the riders who DON'T dress that way.
Without reading any further than what you have just written I just had to stop and tell you that you hit the nail right on the head for me Doc. Exactly! Call it escapism, or segueing into an alter ego, I feel the change and I love it! Like someone had said once before "If I have to explain..."
BTW, I'm just an ordinary boring guy who works as a Mould Maker by day.
HC

Back