free website stats program Who the hell is monitering this site | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who the hell is monitering this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbit, I havn't found where they are selling them, but there sure are a lot of people who seem to have them.

You guys and gals are a great bunch! Thanks for the understanding and the backing and NO presidential run for me , I can't stand politicians.:D

Last edited:
It is most enjoyable to go to a web site where there is no profanity, nudity, bullish chatter, and just plain ignorant people that tend to stir up trouble. I am very thankful that this site is ran with the rules being enforced to the letter. There is no constant bickering about should he be given a vacationb or wait and see if he improves. Rules are rules, they are to be observed, and followed. Bad results occur when the rules are broken. This is the wat it should be. My thanks to the moderators of this forum.

Dyna rider 09

Either they abide by the rules, or the opprotunity to break them is removed. POOF!

No Lew, it's
Poofclean-1.jpg

Great post too.:s

I agree. If you want to read a bunch of gobbelety gook and nonsense, go to a chat room although, I've never been to more than one. Not my cup of coffee. If you want to figure out what's going on with your HD. This is the place!

We are bikers & we have conversations in the garage or on a poker run or in a tavern & there are words that are spoken by all of us that would be EDITED on this site . WE are all adults & if the words are used in a innocent context then I see no problems . I would think that if the FCC OK,s these words to be used on prime time TV when children are watching then they should be allowed on this site . The moderators are doing a great job but lets not get carried away with moderating it take up alot of their time flagging post that have language that is approved by the FCC on prime time TV IMO . I try to keep my post clean but I understand that there are some words that express a meaning better than other words .

Hey Glider,
I could sure use Rebyl's 101 posts added to mine. That would put me just days away from my goal of 150. What'a you say? Come on what'a ya say?

Hoop!

HD Talking MODS,
Thanks for creating the best HD Forum. I have been on them all. This place is like no other. It is what a forum should be, clean, friendly and informative. Well done.

To All Forum Members,
We can help the Moderators. If you read a post from a forum member that seems to be stepping over the line, report the post. Don't take matters into your own hands (we are not Mods). Use the "Report Post" link that is in the upper right corner of every post. The Mods will take it from that point.

Think of it much like the concept of your neighborhood watch. With our collective eyes we can help. Keep the HD Talking neighborhood clean, friendly and informative.

Thanks Tank and it's an excellent point you bring up about the members helping out. It gives us more of a chance to keep the forum on an even keel if you would hit the in the upper right of the reply in question to report a post that you feel is not appropriate on the forum. It helps us by watching where we may have missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back