free website stats program Who the hell is monitering this site | Harley Davidson Forums

Who the hell is monitering this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebyl

Banned
Now don't get me wrong I am note saying the site should allow people to go over the top and get to rude etc but I made a very innocent remark and said a reference to a woman without clothes on....yes thats right I said the naked word and it got removed...this may be your site but that is way over the top in cenorship and is so stupid!!!. I did not swear I did not make a sexual reference I did not abuse anyone I did not make a racial comment...this is over the top and so stupid. I have heard worse things said in church by Ministers....so if you want ban me for having actually seen and been with naked ladies...go ahead

Being you just broke the rules posting "Who the hell is monitering this site" and your other post was questionable, here's what I'm going to do for you. Take a nice long vacation and rest up. IF you come back it had better be with a better attitude and an apology too.:s

...this may be your site but that is way over the top in cenorship and is so stupid!!!

On the contrary, I don't think our site is over the top or stupid. I was hesitant to reply and keep this thread active, but sometimes I just feel like Glider becomes the punching bag for these type of views.

In the short time I have been a part of this community I feel like the main body wants a place where discretion is the greater part of valor. The rules help each of us think before we type and creates an atmosphere that is non-threatening and non-intimidating, regardless of your gender, heritage, etc.

Glider, please forgive me for giving this thread one more step.

p.s. alas, pastors are but human as the rest of us and subject to the same comparison to the filthy rag.

Last edited:
Very well stated Gas Gauge and thanks too.:s

If no replies were wanted, the thread would have been locked.

I like not having to read through a bunch of profanity or abriviations that mean the same thing. Thanks Glider for keeping the a forum a place for all.

Just to add my opinion,,, again.:) I am quite new to this site, sometimes I think I know more about Harleys than I actually do. Sometimes I read the written word differently than the author intended. And (GASP),, sometimes I'm a little quick on the draw when I disagree. That being said, the strict rules of this forum make me word my replies carefully,, and I find that I actually have to THINK about what is getting said. I am finding that restraint is a good thing for me. I have backspaced more on this site than in my entire 'puter life. Thanks for maintaining the civility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back