What is your next ride / plan?

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by walleye, Feb 24, 2009.

1. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

Whats next? I am tring to determine my next "real" ride, other than the 50-100 mile wind in my face trip I take advantage of when I can. What do you have planned in the upcoming season? I love to dream of it. Just thinking about rolling on the throttle and having a destination other than my garage at the end of the day makes me crave it. Lets hear what you have in store for yourself you lucky dogs! I can't wait to go.........

2. kETTLER

kETTLER Member

Im waiting for all the different rides in bike week here in phoenix arizona!!! Other than that me and my wife are thinking of riding the coast of cali with my family

3. Flashback

Flashback Active Member

4. DDogg

DDogg Junior Member

I do have to work, but I do plan on getting myself a little one man tent, packing up a few things and heading up north. Don't know the destination. Just going to enjoy the ride. Thinking about Sturgis. Maybe take the Ferry. I would love to take the long way around but again, I got to work. I enjoy the ride even if its a 2 mile ride to get some smokes.

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

Just let me know when, I should be moved by then :newsmile100:

6. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

:D Who's in????

It's a long ride for me but that's part of the fun - I'm in if at all possible!

:cheers

7. Clint

Clint Active Member

My wife and I have a map of Oregon up on the wall with colored pins in every town we rode through. We just started it last year but that will help us decide our trip routes.
    This year we'll have a tent, sleeping bags and a fly rod on board! I missed some fantastic small stream fishing last year.
    Other then that, we'll most likely keep our trips short this year. My wife's out of work and it's a bit tight with one income. I'd like to make a run to Yellowstone or my sisters place in Arizona.

8. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

I guess my next trip will be next week when I pack everything on my bike and ride to Daytona for bike week. Should be about a 4 hour trip down. Not sure what is after that.

9. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

What if everyone brought a food item from there region of this great continent? I'll bring Georgia peanuts - for some reason I found a plant down here having a HUGE sale! :s

10. KingHeritage

KingHeritage Junior Member

Living in the flatlands of south jersey,I cant wait to cross the river and do some mountain riding in the Lehigh Valley,upper bucks county,etc.