free website stats program What is your next ride / plan? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What is your next ride / plan?

Last year we went to Celtic Colours in NB & NS with 2 couples from main. It's in October this year. Google It

Also did some touring Home | Bay of Fundy Tourism

Al

:USA

:CONNECTICUT

Attachments

• IMG_0275-1.JPG
    IMG_0275-1.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 5
Hey Al, something missing in those pics? :bigsmiley20:

Don't worry the water comes back real quick,if your exploring the caves and the tide starts coming in you make it a point to get out of there!:D

Hey Al, something missing in those pics? :bigsmiley20:

Years ago some relatives from Germany came to visit. We planed a trip with our travel trailer to Niagara falls and Canada.

We were shocked, My Wife and I, when we got to the Falls they were dewatered, nothing but rock. Our relatives were delighted, many of their friends saw the Falls and had pictures of rainbows. Not them they were bringing back pictures of History.

I know I have pictures of the event some where.

Al

Years ago some relatives from Germany came to visit. We planed a trip with our travel trailer to Niagara falls and Canada.

We were shocked, My Wife and I, when we got to the Falls they were dewatered, nothing but rock. Our relatives were delighted, many of their friends saw the Falls and had pictures of rainbows. Not them they were bringing back pictures of History.

I know I have pictures of the event some where.

Al

1848?

http://www.niagaraparks.com/nfgg/falls_stopped.php848?

Got a couple of things planned.
1- The Alabama State HOG Rally on April 17-19, 2009 in Montgomery, Alabama
2- A week in the mountains around Robbinsville, N.C. May 8 thru 16
3- Goose on the lake. June 6 and 7 Allegre, Ky. I'm a big Goose Creek Symphony fan
After that just one day at a time:D

Has anyone made a run through Yellowstone park? I pulled up a map that looks like it's got some interesting riding.

Steve,
I think it was 1969 or 70. I had a 1966 Ford 150 with an insulated heated cap, bunks and a crawl through window for kiddie control and a 17' Corsair self contained trailer.

Remember gas was 20 to 24 cents back then.

A year or two earlier we traveled cross country, with our 3 Kids a six week trip, started out in November. Hit all the attractions all the way to Sanfransisco back to down south through Fla down to Key west.

Al

I am planning on a ride between 300-500 miles when I get home, I am going to ride down through the Ozarks hit some of the lakes and just relax and breath in the fresh air. I dont get back to the states until late Nov 09 so I am planning on the ride the following late spring early summer. It seems like a life time away but I just cant wait to get on that bike and disappear for awhile. To everyone out there be safe and keep the wind in your face!

Back