free website stats program What is your next ride / plan? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What is your next ride / plan?

If there is a trip to Glider's, I have an auto invite cause I started this thread! I would not miss a burger and beer, even if I have to drive 3000 miles for it!:D
If that falls through, I guess we are thinking Yellowstone this year. :s

If there is a trip to Glider's, I have an auto invite cause I started this thread! I would not miss a burger and beer, even if I have to drive 3000 miles for it!:D
If that falls through, I guess we are thinking Yellowstone this year. :s

Gliders it is,I will pm you the directions!:newsmile100:

Daytona for Bike week. Then in May/Jun the big move back to Ireland, will be cruising the Emerald Isle on the Sportster instead of in my Jeep TJ like I did in 07.

Not much of a ride, maybe a couple of hundred miles round trip, but I am thinking of taking the bike to Dover for the 500 and camping out..

Tail of The Dragon then to Huntville space museum then to Birmingham to the bike museum to start. Then another trip down to Eatern Shore Ala. Local trips to Shak Rag Tn. about 10 miles away. lol

We are going up into Canada, Follow the east side of Kootanay Lake to Kaslo, down the west side to Nelson, over to Boundry Dam and than back home, did this ride about 15 yrs ago and always wanted to do it again.

I wanted to do Sturgis this year, but I got laid off. So any trips I take are gonna involve a tent or a friends place. A buddy of mine just bought an 09 Road King and was talking about heading down to see some family in Tennessee somewhere. Other than that, it's Poopy's in Savannah Illinois for Memorial Day weekend!!:cheers

Headed out to Pioneer town Cali, at the end of march from PHX.
I'm riding with a bunch of gents that I grew up with......We havent all rode together in years.

Back