free website stats program What is your next ride / plan? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What is your next ride / plan?

And I'm thinking we could take up a collection to fly The Hobster in......I'll pick him up at the airport on the way up! (He'd be flying into LaGuardia, right?)

Most likely JFK. You gonna let him ride your Sporty Rich? Might never be the same again!

It's been FREEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZING COLD here and all I can think about is how much I HATE winter, and how I can't wait for this season to be OVER.

My next ride? If we get a warm enough day, and I don't care if it's only to go buy a loaf of bread, I'm taking the bike out, just to remind myself of the good days that lie ahead!

But once the weather truly breaks, and Spring is really HERE, then I am riding every chance I get this year, whether it's a planned "trip" or just a ride downtown. The last few years, I always let life "get in the way", but not this year! We only have so many rides left in all of us, and at 55 I am starting to think about the day when I won't be able to ride anywhere anymore......so THIS year, I'm riding! Long trips, short ones, and planned and spur of the moment un-planned trips too! Including a few get-togethers of as many HDTimeline members as we can assemble for our trip to Glider's front lawn, where we are going to grill a few fillet mignon steaks for his family, (and burgers for the rest of us.....we're in a tough economy here boys!), as his neighbors look on in horror at the few dozen, (at least!!!), scruffy bikers tossing back brews and acting quite obnoxious in his previously quiet little suburb!

:D Who's in????

Let's get out there and RIDE!

Sound Wisdom Rich and if it was possible I would be there for the Glider burger's.

A few of us are Heading over the English Channel to the south of France 2 day Ride and will be visiting Monaco-Monte Carlo and San Remo-Italy before heading back to England the Trip will take us around 8 days and we leave the first Saturday in May...........Cant wait............

A group of six riders from my local club are going to take trip up into Canada from Redmond, Oregon. We will be visiting Glacier National Park, Banff National Park in Canada, Jasper National Park in Canada, and making a loop home through Idaho, Washington and then to Oregon.

The total trip, as computed via Google maps, is around 2600 miles and we intend to make the trip in 9 days. Should be fun.

This club is comprised of members over 50 years old, and most of the members retired. Great group!!

A ride to memphis from Milwaukee just have not worked out dates.
There may be a ride over to MI. planned at the last minute.
And a ride west this year

Curious, why Memphis? Family, friends? If you've got room for more on a non-family type trip Memphis isn't far at all for the Georgia contingent. Love to meet you and swap Pledge stories!

My next planned trip is in August, From Ontario,through New York to the coast,down the coast into NC through Cherokee falls ,criss cross through the mountains,then Bristol for the 500,then saunter home through Virginia and Pennsylvania Approx 2600miles

Back