free website stats program What Is Your Line Of Work | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Is Your Line Of Work

Senior Web Designer for Journal Broadcast Group.
Handle all things web for newspaper, television and radio for 13 markets including Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Omaha, Tucson...

I love my job - just sometimes, I'd rather be a wrench.

I'm an aircraft mechanic for the purple & orange overnight freight company.I work on the flight line.Been doin that for 17 years now.

I'm an aircraft mechanic for the purple & orange overnight freight company.I work on the flight line.Been doin that for 17 years now.

Is it true that Fed EX paid for all the road improvements and the new airport there?..Its very impressive thats for sure..also your logo "Rocks" have had so much fun asking folks if they can spot the arrow...and it seems after you spot it...thats all you see when you see Fed Ex is that darn arrow....but know what makes ya look at every Fed EX tuck that passes...lol

Last edited:
Is it true that Fed EX paid for all the road improvements and the new airport there?..Its very impressive thats for sure

I don't know how much Fedex actually paid for.But the rumor is that they moved a road & part of I-70 for them to expand.Sometime in the future,there is supposed to be another runway added on the south side of I-70 with airplanes taxiing over the highway.

I've been a counter person/ag sprayer specaialist at a Napa Auto Parts store specializing in agriculural products for the past 9 years.

Proud Electrical worker working out of Local 146 most of the time. Usually a nuclear plant ( not nucular president bush) looking forward 2 years and 4 months to retirement.Then I will be able to devote full time to a lap dance analysis business Ive been cosidering starting.:D:D:D

Back