What Is Your Line Of Work

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by glider., Oct 6, 2008.

1. glider.

glider. BOT Machine

Care to tell us what you do/did (if you're retired) for a living, curious minds want to know:D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
  2. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

Sure, IT Project Manager for a big company. What I do, well, my mother-in-law keeps asking me that and I still can't explain it to her, but I do well and keep the boss happy.

Long ways till retirement for me. Maybe then I'll buy the touring bike I want.

3. MIHDrider

MIHDrider Junior Member

Car Sales

4. SledDog

SledDog Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

It's good to see some others work on the poop poop side of the house...

I'm an Electronics Tech for a Reclaimed Water facility... That's just fancy name for a waste water plant....

5. DDogg

DDogg Junior Member

Spline gage and gear engineer. I have and still do design Master Gears for Harley Davidson. Along with Auto, Aerospace and Farm equipment.

6. toad451

toad451 Member

System Administrator for a local health insurance company...

7. SeaRider04

SeaRider04 Active Member

27+ Nissan Master Auto Tech.

8. Fourdogs

Fourdogs Junior Member

Worked for the Utility Company in St. Louis for 37 years as a HVAC tech on the commercial side...loved it..retired at 58..now have a unbelievable part time job that takes me around the country...I deliver cars and Sprinters to online ebay sales and pick up units at the Manhiem auction in PA...Fla...Michigan...Ill...Georgia...Texas...Calif...and auto dealers around the country..puts chrome on my baby...lol...Been from Montana...to..LA...north and south...a great job..its a shame its only part time...lol

9. 66cruiser

66cruiser Active Member

Retired Merchant seaman. Shipboard radio communications & electronics repair & maintenance.

10. HDGAL

HDGAL Member

This is my 21st year as a social worker, and currently provide services to foster families and the kiddo's that are placed with them.

hy hubby says i can retire when he retires in the next 5 years, should probably have that in writing!!!