free website stats program What are you doing for Christmas | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are you doing for Christmas

cooking a 21lb. prime rib roast.....house full of people, just the way I like it. Family coming up from S.C. Can't wait to see my girls faces when the open their gifts....it awesome

As usual it will be just my wife and I. All my wife could find was a 20lb. turkey so she will bake it and give half to a down on their luck couple who lived down the street from us. We never get but we do feel for our neighbors. Merry Christmas all.

The payoff for spending the winter in SC this year is I get to spend Christmas (and the whole winter) with my son and his family. Don't get to see them nearly enough, so we gave up the Tucson weather this year for time with family. It's been great spending time with them, and I can't wait to see the kids Christmas morning. Then it's a big dinner with everyone gathered around a table piled high with food. We will leave the table moaning and groaning, and be back a few hours later for turkey sandwiches. Don't get me started about the good wine and cheese.

Merry Christmas to all :small3d017::newsmile018:, and to all, a good night

What's left of both my wife's family and mine are within 20 miles so no traveling. We get together with my family Christmas Eve and my wife's family on Christmas afternoon. Same routine for years. Nothing too exciting.

As usual it will be just my wife and I. All my wife could find was a 20lb. turkey so she will bake it and give half to a down on their luck couple who lived down the street from us. We never get but we do feel for our neighbors. Merry Christmas all.

Just a thought....why not invite them to your house.
I understand if you don't want to respond, just thought I'd ask.
Merry Christmas

Santa and the Mrs :s have been hanging around near the interstate behind our place for the past few years waving to the people in the northbound cages. It's a pile of fun, the looks we get from the kids are tremendous. Looking forward to another year! :)

I have to work,make sure all the good folks flying get to where there going.I usually take the xmas shifts so the people who have familys can be home with them,just me an the woman we can celebrate any time...Tom..

I went to Home Depot this morning for some lumber and hooks to build a place on the wall to organize my tools. There's a huge liquor store next door to H-D. Judging from the parking lot I'd say there are a lot of folks who drink for Christmas.

Back