free website stats program What are you doing for Christmas | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are you doing for Christmas

Or a Smack from the Redhead:lolrolling sounds like Brian has a good Christmas planned

Christmas in my house seems to have got into a set format for the day when the kids were wee the day would start early as the got up to see what santa had brought them but these days we dont get up till about 7 am drink coffee open presents brian cooks breakfast all fried bad for you stuff after breakfast turkey prepped and into the oven spend the rest of the morning prepping all the other stuff for dinner
early afternoon walk dog home open first bottle of wine and start cooking again sit down to eat about 4pm lay about all evening groaning because i ate too much
i cant wait for the day

Brian

going to see my daughters and grandsons and my dear old mum just turned 80! may play some golf and re-clean some bikes!

The 17th headed for Birmingham for my daughters wedding. After that stay close to home for the rest of the Christmas season.

Merry Christmas to all! :newsmile018:

Flying out Christmas Eve to spend a few days with friends in Las Vegas then renting a car and driving to Washington State where my mom is flying in from Maryland to meet us at my youngest brothers house. Spend a fews days with family them driving back to Las Vegas to catch a plane on New Years Day back to Dallas.

Should be an interesting trip and looking forward to every minute. Hope everyone has a memorable Chrismas and New Years!

Headed to daughters' house in AZ...for family get together. Going to be a sunny Christmas...not a "white" one...but after hearing how the snow is up in Minnesota, do keep warm there Jack, I think the 80*F weather near Scottsdale will suit me just fine.

:newsmile018: Flying to Mexico City for a daughter's wedding, leaving the 16th and back late on the 23rd. The other three kids will be there also, but not the spouses or grandkids.

On the 24th, lunch with a great neighbor; he's 81, from Poland, and has a great-neice coming from there (he's looking towards the end, and she will be the executor of his estate. We are his local contact.) That evening, have the MIL over, set out the luminarios, munch and imbibe, attend midnight mass, and open one gift each.

On Christmas, MIL, wife, and I will open gifts in the morning and have our dinner at the senior facility where MIL lives. That afternoon, house open for any visitors.

Minimal number of gifts and decorations this year as the wedding consumed our time and resources. Will see all my family, which is more important to me anyway.

Merry Christmas to all.

We are in Texas for the winter so there will be phone calls to the kids and friends and neighbours at home and go to Church Christmas eve. We will gather with friends at the rec hall for a pot luck dinner.
kemo

Christmas Eve church service (we'll spend the day leading up to it just eating ou de vours and sitting around. Normal morning rise once the little ones all wake up, holding my 6 year old of from opening anything till his 2 younger brothers are awake. We will then relax till the afternoon, head to my sisters to see her family and my parents, home then for a few days, leaving on Wed. or Thursday to go to my in-laws house for New Years (just got word for Christmas he wants a Oil change kit, so off to get the Chrome filter and some Mobil 1 V-Twin. His words to my wife, just tell your husband he will know what to get :D.

Hope everyone has a Merry CHRISTmas!!

Great thread Jack! Nice to see what some of the members are doing with family and friends for Christmas. My wife and I will be doing what we have done for the past 20 years and that will be sharing our home and Christmas dinner with 15 to 20 people who would be alone for the holiday. We usually have several students from overseas, this year there will be 6 or 7 from Asia and several from Europe.

My daughter, Kim, is out from England for Christmas. We will be meeting my Dad at our holiday home near the Kruger Park for copious amounts of beer, wine and whisky. Have a blessed Christmas all of you.

Back