free website stats program What are you doing for Christmas | Harley Davidson Forums

What are you doing for Christmas

J

Jack Klarich

Thought we could share what our Christmas plans are, My moms birthday is Christmas day have been thinking of surprising her by flying in to Minnesota, this would be a big plus, I could see my Great Grand Son for the first time, lets here your plans, Capital Jack

I'll probably be rubbing my neck because it will be so sore from watching for some crazy old guy who plays with elves & reindeer. :p

Christmas eve mass at 6:00 pm for the boys. Then to the Chinese restaurant for dinner. Put boys to bed and Santa usually shows up after midnight. Christmas morning boys have a great time opening Santa's gift then off to brother in-law for brunch and more gifts.
To be a kid again......................

I'll probably be rubbing my neck because it will be so sore from watching for some crazy old guy who plays with elves & reindeer. :p

joyflyin,

Maybe this will help and save your neck................
Official NORAD Santa Tracker

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jack,,, well I took Ms Shagnasty to New York last week for her Christmas present,,awesome trip...first time there,,lot different from middle Ga. The local HOG Chapter was surounding the tree in Rockefeller center the morning we were leaving..Santa will drop a gift under the tree. we will spend the day with family and counting blessing...eat and hang out on the couch....ohhh yea...hang some mistle-toe with the Harley:D....Merry Christmas all.

Eating too much food (turkey) drinking too much wine and surrounded by family my sister will pick my mum up from her care home and bring her round for the day usually between 8 and 10 people for xmas dinner and we often have someone here that has nowhere else to go for xmas so a bit of an open house
and ill take dog out for a good walk and ill drop the waste parts from the veg up on the hill for the deer and the hare to eat

Brian

Spending time with family & friends. This will be my son's first chance to come home since getting back after 1 year in Afghanistan. Proud to say that we'll also be celebrating the real meaning of Christmas; the birth of Jesus Christ.

Back