Votes: 15 1.9%
  • Michelin

Votes: 61 7.7%
  • Maxxis

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 0.5%

• Total voters
i run Dunlops on my 05 Ultra Classic, I like the strength of the sidewall, any other bike I have had though I ran Continentals, they were excellent in the rain and handled good, but like I said for my Ultra Dunlops are the only choice.

Please keep all conversations and questions on TIRES to the proper forum instead of posting them in the POLL threads.

The POLL threads are for gathering information on the products and not for discussions about the products themselves .

Wheels - Harley Davidson Community

Thanks

i always ram the dunlops or metzlers , which i really liked . then i decided to shell out the coin for a set of continentals, not sure what the problem is but i hate these tires they seem very unstable at most any speed. everything as far as alignment , balance etc. etc. checks fine. hate to pull them off and replace but i probably will. they only have about 1000 miles on them.

I used to run Metzeler's but decided to give Dunlop Elite 3 a chance. I've put about 3k on them so far and I'm very pleased with them.

ive had dunlops from new and they are fine for my style of rideing.
i use bridgstones on my suzuki bandit,cos they are readly avable and work fine.im surprised to hear of dunlops cracking and after 24 years of rideing and being in clubs have never come across this problem with any tyre.in the old days tyres were diffrent but the rubber tecnoligy is preaty equal now .
im going to replace with more dunlops.

Back