free website stats program Throttle by Wire | Harley Davidson Forums

Throttle by Wire

racerx

Banned
Is it me or is there sometimes a lag in the throttle. I know that I could be dreaming but it seems that especially when idling and burbing the throttle it seems to lag. Is there a fix to this? I seem to remember a friend telling me about a download upgrade etc.

There's downloads from the dealer to cure some common problems with the TBW. Check with your dealer.

Ok guys, is this a different download than the stage 1? Are there various downloads available for specific issues or upgrades? Do they charge for each one seperately? I'm interested.

it is a different down load its only for the throttle .. and if your underwarrenty its free of charge nto sure if your out of warrenty

Ok guys, is this a different download than the stage 1? Are there various downloads available for specific issues or upgrades? Do they charge for each one seperately? I'm interested.

It's a download that addresses a specific problem with the running of the bike and has nothing to do with a stage 1 at all. There shouldn't be any charge because this is a "fix" for a problem they know exists.

Back